RLS Press Fittings Help HVAC/R
Contractors Catch Up on Delayed Work – and Deal with New
COVID-19 Job Site Restrictions.
more and more states and cities across the US are reopening,
many HVAC/R installers are facing backlogs created by project
delays. And to make matters worse, many areas are adopting new
job site rules and regulations that are making it even harder to
catch up, effecting both new construction and
While new COVID-19 workplace guidelines vary by state,
municipality and project, most will share an emphasis on…
• Staggering work by trades to reduce the number of people on
site at the same time
• Practicing established social distancing guidelines
• Wearing personal protective equipment like masks and gloves
• Following required personal hygiene practices
continues below ↓
The specifics of the
new rules are still being determined and will most likely change,
but the one thing they will all have in common is that they will
result in projects taking longer. Fortunately, there’s one sure way
to overcome some of these new challenges, and to make up for lost
time and revenue: using RLS flame-free press fittings rather than
brazing. Here are a few simple reasons why:
• RLS fittings connect in just 10 seconds, so you can get the job
• You’ll get in and out of jobs faster without having to haul
brazing equipment and materials.
• No flames mean no fire spotters, so less people are on the job at
• Brazing in a medical-grade mask – especially in summer heat – will
be very uncomfortable to say the least!
In addition to the speed and ease of RLS press fittings, they also
make the job site safer by removing the fire hazards of flammable
gas – which also eliminates the time, trouble and cost of burn
The key advantages of RLS press fittings haven’t changed since 2015.
But this proven alternative now provides new ways to help HVAC/R
contractors succeed in an environment no one could have anticipated
just a few months ago.
RLS LLC designed,
engineered and developed the first press-to-connect fittings for the
HVAC and refrigeration industries. After years of research and
development, we introduced our fittings to the market in 2015. Over
the years, we continued to expand our product line, regularly
introducing new items and new sizes to meet customer needs. Visit
https://www.rapidlockingsystem.com/ for more information.