ABCO University HVAC and
2014—HVAC and Refrigeration professionals are all invited to
ABCO™ HVACR Supply + Solutions’ 34th annual ABCO Expo, the
premier industry showcase, at Terrace on the Park in Flushing,
New York, on Wednesday, November 5.
ABCO University Tech Tips classes and presentations will cover a
range of the industry’s most important developments. ABCO is the
industry’s definitive source for authoritative information about
HVACR commercial and residential technologies, products and
ABCO Chief Marketing Officer Bob Cesiro said, “Wireless
communicating controls – which allow home systems to be
controlled and monitored via mobile devices– are about to
revolutionize the home.”
Cesiro also announced: “The heat pump as you knew it is history.
We are pleased to be introducing Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i™)
technology, exclusively from Mitsubishi Electric. The
INVERTER-driven heat pump systems provide the added benefit of
year-round comfort, even on the coldest days of the year.
• Tremendous heating operation down to -13˚ F outdoor
• Extended comfort performance, longer interval between defrost
time providing more than four hours of heating in one continuous
Throughout the afternoon and early evening on November 5,
starting at 1:15 pm, the topics will include:
• Mitsubishi Electric – New Products – featuring its new
multi-zone H2i Hyper Heat systems;
• Honeywell – Connected Solutions – including Lyric, Red Link
and the changing wi-fi controls marketplace;
• Luxaire – The Game Changer: New Direct Replacement systems
for commercial rooftops;
• Heatcraft – Slim Contour Evaporators – Space saving
installation, and service-friendly design;
• DuPont – How to manage the R-22 Phaseout
• Nest – Introducing the “Conscious Home” -- Nest, a Google
company, will be there to demo the Nest Thermostat, Nest
Protect, and will bring their interactive Fire Truck.
continues below ↓
• Copeland – X13
Motors: Rescue Select programmable X13 Motors – moisture-resistant
• Scotsman – Prodigy Cuber & Controller technology;
• Sporlan SmartService Tool Kit – Hose-less gauge set works with
iPhone and iPad
• NTI Boilers – Introduction to high-efficiency, modulating
• Aspen – Air Handlers: ‘Making the perfect match’;
• Mitsubishi PremiSys – An introduction to the features, controls,
options and benefits of Mitsubishi/Greenheck Dedicated Outside Air
systems for commercial buildings.
The ABCO Expo is the go-to show for more than 5,000 major
manufacturers, contractors, builders and architects. The show is
open to the public including students. Admission is free of charge.
Show hours on November 5 are 12:30 pm to 8 pm. ABCO is dedicated to
sharing their knowledge, information, and experience. Consultants
and specialists from all of ABCO’s locations throughout the
Northeast will be on hand to help everyone stay on top of this
rapidly evolving industry.
ABCO HVACR Supply + Solutions was founded in 1949 as a
company servicing refrigeration firms door-to-door. Under the
leadership of CEO Michael Senter, ABCO has grown into the nation’s
largest independent HVACR resource, with 18 branch locations
throughout the Northeast. The ABCO Expo exemplifies the company’s
ongoing 65-year commitment to sharing knowledge and providing
outstanding service to its customers and partners. Since 2002, ABCO
has raised nearly $1.4 million for Make-A-Wish Metro New York &
Western New York.
To register, go to
http://abcohvacr.com/abco-expo/. For more information on ABCO
HVACR Supply + Solutions and the ABCO Expo, see
http://youtu.be/4qjSsLCcUSY or contact Chief Marketing Officer
Bob Cesiro at 718-937-9005 ext. 1280, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.